Birth photography Sunshine Coast – Capturing those first moments that are too precious to miss.
There is nothing quite like witnessing a human enter this world. The birth journey truly is an incredible one. The struggles, the tears, the strength and the triumphs. All of a sudden, there is a brand new person in the room. Documenting this journey celebrates you and your baby. It honours all that you have experienced throughout the pregnancy and birth, bundles up those emotions and gifts them back to you in the form of images.
My coverage price is $1200. This includes:
- A complimentary maternity session (portrait photographyor lifestyle photography) with the option to purchase images from an online gallery. This session is a celebration of you, your baby and your remarkable body! It is also the perfect way for us to get to know each other leading up to the big event. It is extremely important that you feel comfortable with who you choose to share your birth experience. You should feel empowered by the people who surround you in birth suite and confident in their abilities, no matter what their role. Let’s hang out and see if we fit!
- The time that I am on call leading up to your birth. I am on call from the moment you book me until the day you meet your baby. Two of those weeks I am on call exclusively, which means that I will not book in any weddings or births within a week either side of your due date. Being on call during these times also means that I won’t do anything that could jeopardise me attending your birth. That includes drinking alcohol or leaving the Sunshine Coast.
- Coverage on the day. I will be with you documenting your experience from active labour right up to one hour after the baby has been born. This time is not capped and the number of images you receive are unlimited.
- Professional editing on your images. You receive ALL of your high resolution images from the birth on USB or via instant download
- You have the option to purchase prints and albums or to have your images professionally framed
If you are having a planned birth the price is greatly reduced. You will have coverage on the date of your choice beginning 30 minutes before your birth right up until 30 minutes back in the ward. This coverage option is only $ 720. But please be aware that I will only be exclusively on call for you on your specified due date. If you go in to labour at another time I cannot guarantee availability. This option is excellent for those being induced or planning to give birth via caesarian section.
If you are giving birth via caesarian section you will need to get authorisation from your OBGYN and notify the hospital in advance for me to be in attendance.
All of that aside, I have given birth three times myself so I understand what you are going through in there! I can be quiet in the background, or I can be supportive through your birth, whichever best suits you and your family.
I LOVE childbirth, there are not enough adjectives to describe my feelings surrounding it! It is just magical and amazing. And a little bit crazy! But should you choose to go ahead with having this moment in your life documented, I am definitely the person you want there on your team.
*Births are unpredictable! In the unlikely event that I cannot make it to the birth in time (and no photographs are taken), you will be refunded your money minus $150 session fee for the maternity shoot. The refund however is not applicable if you choose to not alert me of your labour.